Call me a fangirl because I totally am when it comes to this Vineyard Vines for Target collection. Y’all know I love me some Vineyard Vines and you’ll for sure find me shopping this collection come the 18th. I thought it’d be fun to share my picks that I’ve been eyeing the last few days. Hopefully, everything doesn’t sell out before I can get my hands on some of it!
I found this article with release information and a few tips on how best to shop it. You can read it here and I’ve included the best tip below for online shopping.
“Favorite items in the collection by clicking the heart. Then go back to your favorites (the hearted items) which are in your online account and then just add those items to your cart for quick shopping.”
My Picks From The Vineyard Vines For Target Collection
- You can never go wrong with
a goodchambray shirt and I love that this one is a popover.
- I’m seriously hoping that this pullover is the same quality as the regular VV pullovers because these are my absolute
favortie. I wear them year round becuasethey are the perfect amount of warmth for me during spring, summer, fall, and indoors during winter.
Three: Straw Beach Bag
- I have no reason for wanting this other than thinking it’s really cute and that it matches the colors of my blog
Four: Striped Midi Skirt
- This skirt is sooooo cute and I definitely have all the heart eyes for it! Skirts like this are always so hard for me to pull off though. Mainly because you need to wear it with a tucked in shirt and if the waistband doesn’t hit in just the right place, you could easily look 10lbs heavier. So we’ll see how this one is once I have it on, but it is so cute!!
Five: Striped 1/4 Zip Pullover
- If the quality is normal VV quality then I’m definitely snagging both the pink and the striped pullover.
Happy Shopping, Friends!