One: Clay Pots
- If you’ve been around my blog for a while then you know I love my little urban garden. HOWEVER….said urban garden is currently on the struggle bus with the
alllllthe rain and the colder than usual winter we’ve had. AKA, everything died and my meyer lemon tree never grew lemons this season. So I’ve currently shifted my attention to my indoor “garden” until spring weather is here to stay and I’m eying these super cute clay pots from Anthro!
- Shep shirts are my favorite sweatshirts to wear, I definitely have my fair share of them and justify their price because I can wear them all year long here in the Bay Area. This blue and white one was just too cute to pass up.
Also,if you’re a Vineyard Vines fan too, how excited are you for the Target collab??? I’m beyond excited about it!
Three: Woven Mules
- Can we just take a moment and talk about how freaking good all the clothes and shoes are at Target lately??? I love these mules so much that I bought a second pair to have once I run these ones into the ground.
- I’ve been super into gilded bamboo for some time now (ever since I first laid eyes on this frame a few years ago) but now I feel like it’s really starting to have a moment and I want to scoop up all the bamboo pieces that I see.
- Forever buying coffee table books should be my brand slogan or something because I’m constantly purchasing ones that are pretty and catch my eye, like this one with the woven cover.
Six: Palms Coffee Table
- See above for my coffee table book purchasing problem!
Seven: Bamboo Bangles
- Again with the bamboo…these are super cute for spring and summer! I’m regretting not grabbing them during the Anthro sale…
Eight: Gal Meets Glam Dress
- I’ve been obsessed with Gal Meets Glam dresses since they first launched and have been looking for an excuse to buy one. They are a little pricey for everyday wear but I finally found a reason to justify the price, my brothers wedding!! It actually just arrived and it’s perfect! I wanted something that was short but not too short and that had some kind of sleeve to it and this fits all the requirements. The dusty blue color is super pretty in person too, it’s not as bright as the online image shows.
Nine: Market Tote
- I’ve been on the hunt for something to put our recyclables in for awhile now and stumbled upon this bag at a local store. It’s such an upgrade to the Trader Joes bag we’ve been using, haha.
Ten: Chinoiserie Bunny
- These bunnies match
my blueand white pumpkins that I bought last fall so naturally, I feel like I “need” these bunnies too. Except I don’t really like Easter ….
Eleven: Stripe Tote
- I’ve been eyeing this bag for
awhileand finally pulled the trigger during the big Antropologiesale. To be honest, it’s super cute but not quite big enough for me. I’m still debating keeping it as a noneveryday bag since I got it for such a good price. TBD, haha.
Twelve: Blue and White Mules
- J. Crew always killing it with their shoes. I could not pass these babies up when I saw them. The majority of my
wardorbeis blue, white, black, blue & white together, and a whole lot of blue & white stripes so these were a done deal the moment I laid eyes on them.
Thirteen: Tuckernuck Packable Hat
- I love my hats come spring and summer! I’m on the hunt for a new one this year that has some shade of blue ribbon on it since my wardrobe is 90% shades of blues. This Tuckernuck one just might fit the bill.
- I posted about this on Instagram last week and absolutely love my little patio refresh. These chairs have since sold out online but you can check your local stores to see if they have them in stock.
Fifteen: Stripe Shirt
- I have this shirt in every color it comes out it, definitely one of my favorites and such a good price point!
Sixteen: Market Basket
- I’ve been eyeing this basket for some time now and actually found a less expensive version on Amazon. I’m actually using it to store all my reusable bags in on top of my refrigerator so it doesn’t look so messy.
What’s on your Spring wish list??? Not included on this list would be actual sunshine and good weather. This is my official announcement that I am sick of the rain!!