I love online shopping, in fact it’s how I do 90% of my shopping most of the time. The other 10% is probably HomeGoods shopping because you have no other option than to go into the store. One of my favorite places to online shop is Amazon! They seriously have everything and the fact that you can usually get everything in 2-days or less is hard to beat!
Today I thought it would be fun to share some of the items I’ve bought over the last few months that I’m absolutely loving from Amazon!
- When Cameran Eubanks from Southern Charm said she loved this toothpaste and that it actually kept her teeth white, I had to try it for myself. It’s good, you guys….really good!
Two: Spode Teaspoons
- I really have no other reason for buying these other than I thought they were cute and useful for coffee.
- When I saw Mackenzie Horan post about this hair tool I was super intrigued. I have naturally straight hair but still have to straighten it when I wear it straight. It gets weird kinks and random waves because I usually sleep with wet hair when I wash it. I hate using a regular straightener because a) it takes too long to straighten all my hair, b) I hate how it feels like I’m damaging my hair with it’s hot plates, c) it always gets too straight and looks unnatural. With the MicroPure I love how quick it works (I can do all my hair in under 6 minutes), doesn’t damage hair as much as a regular straightener, and looks like naturally straight hair.
- This stuff is wonderful for dry, irritated, or sensitive skin. I suffer from all 3 and this truly feels like the only moisturizer that combats all these things. It also helps act as a barrier from getting more damage that can cause said dry, irritated, or sensitive skin.
- I’ve been using this cleaning spray for years and I honestly think it’s the best I’ve used. I usually purchase it at Target but they stopped selling it for some reason so now I buy it in bulk on Amazon.
- I talked about this one on InstaStories last week because it’s seriously amazing. I am absolutely terrible at blowing my hair out, love the way it looks but it’s just so much work. By the end of it I feel like I’ve given myself carpal tunnel and that it’s just not worth it. At least until I started using this all in one dryer. It’s the brush and the dryer in one tool making it beyond easy for a great blow out! One tip for using this….I don’t use it on the high level. It feels way too hot. I read a lot of the reviews and there were people who complained about the tool burning out, I’m going to assume it’s because of how hot it gets on the high setting. Using it on low does take a few extra minutes to dry your hair, which I’m fine with so that I don’t burn my ears off.
Seven: Epionce Hand Cream
- My hands are so dry that I swear they look like they belong to someone 10 years older than me. I always have a hard time finding a hand lotion that actually feels like it works and stays on. After using and loving the medical barrier cream so much I thought I’d give this a try and I’m equally as happy with this as I am the medical barrier cream.
Eight: Car Visor Mirror
- I’m feeling slightly embarrassed admitting this but I do my makeup in the car more often than I care to admit. Not while I’m driving 70mph or anything but while I’m basically not moving as I crawl across the Bay Bridge in the morning. This mirror makes it SO MUCH EASIER to do said makeup because I can actually see what I’m doing.
- For only $11, I think these sunglasses are a great find! I’m sick of paying so much money for sunglasses that end up breaking, getting scratched, or losing them, etc. Did you know that most sunglasses (no matter how fancy or non fancy the brand) are all manufactured by the same company and the only difference is the name being slapped on them? This $11 find also comes with a nice case, cleaning cloth, and little tool to tighten if need be.
Ten: Pimple Patches
- I have tried every darn pimple patch that Ulta or Sephora pushes at their end caps while you wait in line… you all know what I’m talking about!! None of those ever seem to work well enough that they leave me feeling impressed. These ones though, they definitely work. After using these for two days each time a new pimple pops up, I see significant improvement in my blemishes. With the price point of these you really can’t beat them.
Eleven: Car Vacuum
- My life feels so much more pulled together when my car is clean. Anyone else feel the same?! I have black interior so while it hides a lot, you can also see a lot. This little vacuum is small but mighty, I’m truly impressed with how much it sucks up. I also love how the hose is small enough to fit down the sides of the seats.
Twelve: Girl Wash Your Face
- I feel like this book has mixed reviews on it being “so amazing” or “eh, don’t waste your time”. I think it was a quick and easy read with some definite motivational moments in it, but I wouldn’t call it life changing.
Thirteen: Becoming Michelle Obama
- I love Mrs. Obama so this book was a definite must for me. I’ve only read about 1/3 of it so far but I’m excited to get to the parts of the book about her and Barack and where she touches on parts of todays political climate.
Fourteen: Makeup Bag
- This makeup bag makes my life so much easier in the morning. Isn’t it funny how the simplest things can make our lives so much easier?! I need to have a to-go makeup bag that I can bring in the car but have been so sick of having to dig through my bag to find what I’m looking for. With this bag, I don’t have to dig and everything has its home.
Fifteen: Tinkle Razors
- These inexpensive blades work wonders that deserve an entire post of their own. I use these to dermaplane my face every week. I’ve tried two other dermaplaning tools and these are my favorite. I’m thinking I may do an entire post dedicated to reviewing the dermaplaning tools I’ve used.
I try to keep my Amazon page up to date with items I’m currently loving/coveting that you can find under my “shop” tab if you’re an Amazon lover like me and looking for great new products!