Happy Monday, Friends! I hope you all had a joyful and restful weekend!
I got so much accomplished this weekend for the blog and it feels so good. I wrote out a to-do list on Friday for everything that I wanted to shoot, tweak on my site, and edit. I’m actually rather surprised I got it all done but I didn’t feel like going outside because it’s been rather chillier than usual in the Bay Area. I know, I know…it’s probably not actually that bad compared to the rest of the country, but it’s pretty cold for Californian standards. So staying indoors was necessary for me this weekend despite the sunshine.
Any who, I’m excited to start another new series this Monday called, “Monthly Monday.” This series is going to be all about my favorite things that I’m currently loving from that month. Whether it’s products, new shows, movies, books, places, or moments this is where I’m going to share it all. This month is mostly all products because I’ve been doing a little too much online shopping, I’m pretty much on a first name basis with the USPS and UPS man at this point #embarrassing. My goal is to to do this post the last Monday of each month with my round up of favorite things, so here’s to setting and trying to stick to goals!
- Why have I not purchased a Yeti sooner??? It’s basically life changing for my morning coffee when I’m on the go, and even at home. I was running into the problem of cold coffee on the mornings I needed to be out of the house earlier and it was just plain annoying. By the time I made the coffee, got in my car, and on the road it would already be luke warm leaving a lot to be desired. This Yeti is a game changer though, my coffee stays hot for at least three hours…..THREE HOURS!! I’m honestly amazed at how well it works and the fact that it’s also pink is a plus.
- If we’re being honest here, I bought these solely because they are cute and the packaging is pink. I do love hard ciders but find most of them are too sweet for my liking. Not only are these cute but they are the perfect balance of sweet and dry. These will definitely be a staple in my fridge come summer.
- In my book, leopard is a neutral so I can wear these with almost anything in my wardrobe 🙂 I bought them solely because of the looks (again) but I’m impressed with how comfy they are. I have the sparkly Kate Spade x KEDS shoes and they are nowhere near as comfy as these babes.
- You’ve probably seen me talk about this brand on InstaStories because I’m obsessed with it. I first learned about it when my mom got me the floor cleaner because it’s safe for people, pets, and plants. She then got me the soap and lotion for my kitchen and I’ve become even more obsessed with the brand. The fig smell is so good but so is the grapefruit! I’m thinking I want to purchase the grapefruit set for my bathroom (Mom, if you’re reading this it would make a great Easter basket gift, haha). I also really want to try their glass cleaner and all purpose cleaner.
- I’ve been on the hunt for a more full coverage foundation for when I have special events/outings. I don’t wear foundation normally (just concealer and tinted moisturizer) but have been really wanting something that makes my skin look amazing for those special events. This foundation has been my favorite that I’ve tried out of five different brands. It’s full coverage but doesn’t feel too heavy or cakey. I also love their concealer that does an amazing job at covering up my red spots from past pimples. Both the foundation and the concealer are my new go-tos!
- How cute is this little pencil holder? I actually bought two of them since they are on sale….one for my pens and pencils at work and one to use for flowers at home. It’s the perfect size for a small arrangement!
- I’m going to do an entirely separate post on how I organized my jewelry while living in a small space but this jewelry box is the bomb.com. You can stack as many layers as you want to and there are at least five different interior options for each tray. It’s perfect and so customizable!